Current La Cañada Thursday Club members invite new members to join the Club. There are several steps in the membership application process.
Prospective members must:
- Attend one Thursday Club meeting (either a Luncheon or Tea).
- Complete the Recommendation for Membership form.
- Have two sponsors complete the appropriate sections of the form (sponsors must be members in good standing for at least one year).
- Submit the completed form along with a check for $300 ($175 annual dues plus $125 new member fee) payable to La Cañada Thursday Club.
New members are presented to the Club membership after their applications are reviewed and accepted by the La Cañada Thursday Club Board of Directors.
New members are required to:
- Serve on a Ways and Means Benefit Committee for one year, and
- Donate an item of at least $50 value to the event upon request of the Chair of Ways and Means.
For additional information (including where to send your completed membership form), contact Membership Chair, Alma Tycer at firstname.lastname@example.org.